Monday, August 13, 2007

I'm Ready!




Gideon's teddy's with her blankie!











I love the lamp!

Everyone keeps asking me if I'm ready for the baby to come. YES! I am so ready to meet this little girl! I am due 3 weeks from today. I know, I know, I might still have awhile before I get to meet her, but I'm ready whenever she is. My bags are packed, the car seat is ready, the bassinet is in our room and stocked and as you can see the nursery is pretty much all set up. I still need to have Seth fix a few of the knobs on the drawers and hang the comforter. I think I'm going to get little lady bug quilt clips and hang it over the changing table. Other than that I'm ready!

The crib and matching dressers are the ones that Seth and I got for Gideon. I like knowing that all of our children will get to use his crib even though he never did. There are many things through out our house that are Gideon's or things that remind us of him. The same goes for Grace. If you were to walk through our house you probably wouldn't even notice half of them. I like that. It almost feels like they left some toys out or something. Just like there will be traces of this baby girl all over the house when she gets here; there are already traces of her brother and sister before her. I'm so thankful!

3 comments:

Dr Phil said...

It is beautiful. You've done a great job. Now all we need is for that little one to get here.

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

Awww! I LOVE the ladybugs! It's the perfect little girls room. So many wonderful memories will fill it up.

I can't tell you how happy I am for you guys!

-Andrea

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your nursery!! What a perfect little room for baby girl G. I can't wait to meet her!!
Katie