Monday, April 21, 2008

Can you guess?

Ya wanna know what one of the first things I did in Chicago? I'm sure you are going to laugh but it made me want to cry. Now I really got you wondering don't I? I spent the morning searching for...............



my run away puppy AGAIN! He's so naughty! I don't know what to do with him. At home he gets out of his inviable fence and here he gets out of a fenced in yard. I think he's some kind of Houdini dog. Thankfully he was found and in one piece a miracle given the road my in-laws live on. That dog has favor on his life. I think it's because Lord knows that I couldn't handle if anything happened to Gamba.

Seth and I have talked about getting another dog, a puppy, but it would be a lot of work (especially for me.) I don't know if I want to try to take care of a baby who will be crawling soon, a naughty dog, a garden (I need to tell you about my garden!) and they add another puppy on top of that. I'd do it if I knew that it would keep Gamba entertained and in the fence! But I'm afraid that the result would be me chasing two dogs instead of one. Does anyone know anything about beagles? Do they do better with another dog? Gamba really is a good dog he just wants to hunt and visit other dogs so when he see the chase to do either he takes it.

No comments: