Friday, May 9, 2008

1st Swim

Jericho loves baths, she loves them. If she's getting fussy because she didn't get a long enough nap but it's to late to take another nap but to early for bed then into the tub she goes. She forgets all about being tired and hungry and fussy. Works like a charm!

So, I've been excited about getting her into a big pool to see what she does. While we were in Chicago my parents had a conference so there were staying at a hotel that had a pool. Perfect opportunity to get my bath loving baby into a big girl pool. Check out her reaction. . .


I want to be in my little bath tub, this thing is to big!


Maybe if I watch my daddy he'll show me how that it's not so scary.



I think I'm getting the hang of it. Right? Tell me I'm doing good or I'm going to cry again! I don't know if I want to do this anymore.


Okay, okay I guess this is kind of fun!


But getting out and drying off was my favorite part.


It was a fun 1st time swimming experience that I'm glad my parents got to be there for. Even though it was a rough start Jericho started to enjoy herself at the end. With as much as she loves her baths and as quickly as she warmed up to the pool I have a feeling that she is going to love being in the water, just like her daddy.

1 comment:

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

Too cute Tarah! I can understand her reaction though - pools are HUGE to tiny babies like Jericho! I loved seeing through the pictures, how she warmed up to the idea of swimming in the pool.

-Andrea