Friday, January 23, 2009

I had a minute

We've hardly been home the last 2 weeks. Oh we're sleeping here, but that's about it. I am only home now because Jericho would not take a nap at the church (they have 2 regular size cribs) as I had hoped, so we came home.

Little stinker isn't sleeping here either.

What's up with that? I guess today she wants to try life without a nap, yeah....we'll see how that goes. I don't think she is going to like life after 4pm without a nap. The bad part (well, good for me, bad for them) about Jericho not taking a nap is that come 5pm she will be with a sitter. Without a nap she will not love life like she normally does and the poor sitter will get the privilege of witnessing that first hand.

Well, there really was not purpose of this post. I actually had a minute so I thought I would say hey. Ask ya how you are doing. We're good but life is fast paces right now. When it goes back to normal we'll talk a little more. Till then (Tuesday I hope!) may God bless you in all you do!

No comments: