Saturday, January 23, 2010

What's that you say?


If you ask my daughter what her name is, she will tell you it's "Tear toe"

When Jericho is talking about a "ham burr burr" she's not talking about the weather but about dinner. (hamburger)

Jericho loves dance to "moonick"

She just recently discovered that there are some really cool games she can play on the "pooder"

In case you are wondering baby Jesus' parents were Mary and "Doefeth"

She loves helping me cook and the other day she told me her favorite spice was "papa weak uh"

Can you guess what her favorite lunch is? A peanut butter and jelly "finitch" of course!

If Jericho is asking for more "moovie" she's not watching TV she's eating breakfast. (smoothie)

and everyone knows a duck says "tack tack"

If you ask Jericho her sisters name she'll tell you it's Haven. She's right except she pronounces it like a laugh (haha) HAvin and it makes me laugh.

Jericho has a shirt that has an octopus on it. I wasn't sure if she knew what it was so I asked her. She very matter of factly told me it was a "hippanonis!" Yeah it's something like that.

I was clipping her fingernails one day and she looked at me and asked if I was going to clip her "feet finnernails" next.

The other day Jericho came to me after playing by herself and with a pout on her face and said, "I'm going to my room." I asked her why she was going to her room and she told, "I'm going to throw a fit." A few minutes later she came out all smiles she looked at me and said, "I'm done throwing a fit." I couldn't help but giggle. I'm still not sure what made her want to throw a fit but it's nice to know the things Seth and I have taught her about changing her attitude and fit throwing have paid off!

I love this age. I love how her mind works. I love all her cute words. I love this girl!

"Fund do" for reading this!
(Thank You)

3 comments:

Dr Phil said...

This is too funny. I love that girl.

Moni

Courtney @ splashing grace said...

adorable!

Hilary said...

Too cute..remember all this for later :) what a cute picture too..