Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Extended Anniversary. . .

Breath taking!

That is what today felt like. Yesterday went out to eat and then went to a drive in movie. Nothing big for our anniversary but it was nice. We needed something low key and relaxing this year. Today felt like and extension of yesterday and it was wonderful!



Beautiful!


Seth has been on a missions trip to Rochester (only 25 min from us) since Sunday but he's been able to come home for my doctors appointment earlier in the week and our anniversary yesterday. Today they took the kids to a near by state park and I decided to tag along. I'm so glad I did!


We had FUN!

They had trails that you could walk up. The trail we went on was along the creek and took us by some swimming holes and a few different waterfalls. Seth and I got to walk and talk and just enjoy God's beautiful creation. I look forward to going back.


I can't believe he talked me into this!

The only thing I would have done differently is to bring clothes to swim in. I didn't know we would be able to swim so I didn't bring anything. Not the worst thing but I definitely worked up a sweat hiking and a dip in the cool refreshing water would have been nice. I'll have to remember that next time we visit.

3 comments:

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

Fun!! Seth doesn't even look like he's picking up a feather - you guys will love that photo in the years to come, I'm sure!

Glad you had fun, it looks absolutely beautiful there!

-Andrea

jess said...

Hi Tarah! I found your blog kind of randomly, but recognized the Kanakuk shirt your hubby is wearing and wanted to say hi! I don't know if you guys met at Kamp (you said in Missouri), but it's where I met my husband too :) I worked five summers at K-Klassic and K-1. What a neat place! Congrats on your baby and on 3 years of marriage. May God bless you with 97 more!!

Jess Apostle

Anonymous said...

Tarah, you are just ALL belly..you look great for just having a baby too! I am proud of you miss Tarah and I can't wait to see you next..please let me know when you head to Bago again, I will make a special trip to come see you and beautiful Jericho!
Carlie*