Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Playing The Pregnancy Card

I love baking. I bake from scratch no boxes here. I love trying new desserts and perfecting old ones. When we have a potluck or get together with friends and we get to pick what to bring I always sign up for dessert. It's easy for me. If I have to actually cook anything for anyone besides my husband I start stressing; it's not a pretty sight. In my opinion baking is so much easier than cooking. I try not to bake to often for just Seth and I so I get excited when we have some place to go and I get to bring something because it gives me an excuse to bake. Well, I think tonight was the first time in my life that I was supposed bake something to take to a friends house and I didn't. I went grocery shopping during the day and by the end of my trip I knew I wasn't going to go home and bake. I just didn't have it in me. So, I bought some cookies. I can't believe it! I didn't even get a box mix and make it I went straight for the already made stuff. I'm not sure how I feel about this yet. But you can bet I'm definitely playing the pregnancy card this time!

No comments: