Sunday, September 30, 2007

The Best Job Ever!

The first thing that Seth said to me this morning, as he was looking out our bedroom window at the sunrise was, "God has to love his job!" Then we went on to discuss how God definitely has the best job in the world. He gets to decide what colors to use in the sunset and sunrise, He picks how many clouds he wants in the sky, He gets to pick which stars He wants us to see each night. The list could go on and on about the cool things that God gets to decide every single day and to think that most of them are just for our enjoyment. Yep, I think God has the best job ever and I'm pretty sure He LOVES every minute of it!

1 comment:

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

I have this habit(I don't know if it's good or bad) of discussing the sunsets with Eve and saying how I think God made each one beautiful just for her. I tend to think it's true - He does make things beautiful for us to enjoy, and it makes Eve feel pretty special too.

-Andrea