Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Get Creative

My blue eyed babies is looking for some creative things to do with her kids this summer. She's giving a prize to the best idea so get your creative juices going and head over here to enter her contest.

What a wonderful idea everyone need help thinking of fun things to do with their kids sometimes. Jericho is still a little young for most things but I'm going to make sure to save every ones ideas.

One of my favorite memories as a kid was going to the park with my mom and little sister was going to the park. (my older siblings were in school and we thought we were so special because we got to do something fun without them) My mom would always pack a picnic and after lunch and some play time we would all lay on the blanket and cloud watch. We spent hours pointing out what we saw in the clouds. We would let our imaginations run wild and enjoyed every moment of it.

What did you enjoy doing as a kid? What do you enjoy doing with your kids now?

1 comment:

Tarrah said...

Tarah, this is such an awesome idea! It's funny because I havn't mentioned anything about it to Abriella yet and just today she was in the car with Sam and she says "Papa, look, that cloud looks like a rocking chair"

I love it!

And I wanted to let you know that you won the drawing. I wrote everyones names and Abriella drew your name out of the basket so you won the giveaway.

I'm going to post about it but I'm too tired tonight, I just wanted to let you know.

Email me at tarrah07 at yahoo dot com and let me know what 2 body butters you want and what your address is. :)