Saturday, December 13, 2008

Less than 2 Weeks!

I was just looking at my list of posts and out of the last 5 times I've written posts I only finished and posted 1 of them. I've never done this before. Usually if I start writing I finish. It may not be what I had in mind but I post it. I just don't feel like I can finish any of my thoughts. Time is also a factor like ever other American we are busy with the hustle and bustle of the holidays. The pages on the calendar are once again falling away with the blink of an eye. Less than two weeks till Christmas. Where has the time gone?

Wanna know what's sad. We had two Christmas parties yesterday and I have zero Christmas decorations up in my house. Not even a Christmas tree. I think this is some sort of record. This year I'm actually excited about Christmas so it's not like I'm not getting things done on purpose as it was the case in previous years. My whole family is coming again and I can't wait. It's been far to long since we've all been together. I'm.

If you are in the area our church puts on a big production every Christmas Eve. From what I hear the play "Lighting Henry's House" this year is going to be awesome but it does have some competition because last years was pretty kickin. The play starts at 6pm or 8pm Christmas Eve.
We also do a sleigh ride (wagon ride if there's no snow) and hot cocoa from 5-6pm or 7-8pm. We'd love to see you there!

1 comment:

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

I'll be there!! So excited!

It will be Eliza's birthday so we'll be full of cake and happy thought about our beautiful girl :)

-Andrea