Monday, May 4, 2009

I WILL be back!

Well, it's been almost a month since I last posted. It was not intentional for it to be this long it's just that we still don't have a working computer. I might be another WHOLE month before we get one (mainly because may is crazy busy, that and we need to stash away a little more cash so we can buy one.) I really do plan to continue blogging on a regular basis when we get another computer (or get our old one fixed)

In the mean time I'm finding ways to stay sane without a computer. I've been gardening, taking a little one to the zoo or the park. Playing outside for hours collection rock, yes I said rocks, Jericho has a new hobby. She's the best rock collector I've ever meet. We've also been bird watching, going for walks, swinging in the back yard, cooking yummy food, and cleaning a dirty house, along with many other things.......ya know life kind of stuff. Believe it or not we really have managed to enjoy our time without a computer but I must admit I feel as if my connection to the rest of the world has been cut off, probably because it has! I look forward to being back online.

Our car is working (has been for awhile now PTL!) it was a simple fairly inexpensive part that needed to be replaced and it's good as new. What a blessing.

I'm finding that since I'm not blogging I'm taking a lot less pictures. I don't like that. I need to start blogging again. I'm probably not taking as many because it's killing me that I can't show them to you. I have some really cute one from Easter and when we went to the zoo. And I still haven't gotten to show off my newest nephew from when we went home in March. Did I mention that we are going home again in 3 weeks. I can't wait! This time we get to see everyone (except my brother ) :

Well I need to run I have a toddler that is melting down. We are a church and it's getting close to bed time. Talk to ya when I can.

No comments: