Monday, April 6, 2009

We are Alive.....

unfortunately our computer is not....

neither is our car!

Oh what a fun few weeks it has been....HA!

No, it really hasn't been that bad. Our trip to Chicago was fun. It was great seeing everyone. I can't wait till I can post pictures! Baby Sam is doll!

Since we've been back life just seems to keep going even though I don't get to tell you about because I don't have access to a computer. Hopefully that will change in the next few weeks but unfortunately since our car bit the dust that is now our #1 priority. Please pray for wisdom and guidance, especially if we have to buy a new car.

There is so much more I want to say but I have a hubby and a baby to get home to. Till next time - who knows when that will be - sorry I miss talking to you guys but that's not much I can do about it as of now.

Oh and remind me to tell you about my new cooking method, I think I'm really going to like it. You might enjoy it too.

No comments: