Friday, June 5, 2009

Can Someone please tell me....



.....how to teach a little girl to not close her eyes every time she smile big for a picture.





Don't get me wrong. It's cute! Adorable even, but I'd love some family picture with Jericho's eyes actually open for a change!

I'm working on getting some recent picture of Jericho (preferably with her eyes open!) to show you but while visiting our family in Chicago a few weeks ago I was to busy relaxing and enjoying my family, especially niece and nephews, to take many pictures. It's a bad habit I have. I forget to take pictures when others are around, especially if they are taking pictures. Now when I'm home and it's just Jericho and I, well that's a different story, I take pictures all the time, except when I'm not blogging because then there is no story because there is no one to tell or show the pictures to. So lately my life has been picture less and it's very sad.

But I'm in luck (hopefully, please keep your fingers crossed with me) because by the end of next week (please God have mercy on me) we will have a new computer! {Insert Tarah doing a happy dance all around the room......at least until she is winded and out of breath, which doesn't take much these days thanks to her quickly growing belly}

No comments: