Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom, enjoy my giggling girls!

Mom, I wish we could be there to celebrate with you but since we can't I figured the next best thing I could do for you is to post a video, of my girls, giggling their little hearts out!

This was taken today, on your birthday, just for YOU!

Enjoy!

and feel free to play it over and over and over

I do :)



HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA!

Thanks for all you've done over the years. It's meant the world to me.
Those little girls you see on the video are here today because of you. Thanks!
I love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks soooooo much, Tarah! Your girls are adorable! Their giggles are contagious ~ we've played it 4 times on Tori's computer and ... lost count on Dad's ~ and giggled with the girls every time!
This and JJ singing Happy Birthday to me and then to Dad = BEST B-day present EVER!!
Thanks Tarah! I love you all!