Thursday, November 1, 2007

Harvest Party

Yesterday was Halloween and for us that means Harvest Party, the fun safe alternative to trick or treating that our church puts on. Seth is in charge of Harvest Party and for us that means spending days (pretty much living) at the church preparing for it. It's always worth it. The kids love it, the parents appricate it, it's a good time for everyone. I didn't get as many pictures as I had hoped during the actual event because I was in charge of the candy in the kitchen. If you want to see some cute kids that came to Harvest Party check out Michelle, Katie, or Gina's page.




Yes that is a giant bounce house in our sanctuary. The kids wing, santuary, and preschool area get transformed into fun zones filled with games. For prizes the kids get - you guessed it candy!

Have you ever seen so much candy? Yes, all those baskets in the back ground are filled with candy too. Quick somebody call a dentist we're gonna need it!


We also do a cosume contest. I love getting to see all the kids dressed up. The Levendusky family did a scooby doo theme. Seth, Jericho, and I even dressed up this year. Can you tell who we are?


If you said Popeye, Olive Oyl, and sweet Pea you are right!


My little Sweet Pea!

1 comment:

KT said...

Jericho is such a sweetie...I love that her cheeks are rosy in the last pic!