Saturday, December 15, 2007

My Giggly Girl!

So I'm sure if I would have only posted one of these two videos you still would have gotten the picture that my daughter is absolutely adorable and that she is giggling more and more every day and we are really enjoying it, but I couldn't pick which one to post so I figured why not post em both. Plus I don't think that either set of Jericho's grandparents have gotten to see her giggle yet. So, Moni & Papa and Mimi & Boppa these videos are for you. ENJOY!

3 comments:

Dr Phil said...

She is so sweet. I can't wait to see her again. Give her a big hug and kiss.

Papa & Moni

Sarah said...

I could watch this over and over again she is so adorable

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

I love how engaged Jericho is with you. Her giggles and smiles are like sunshine! :)

-Andrea