Friday, January 18, 2008

Q & A Time - Ask Away!


I come from a family of question askers. Which makes me a question asker. It can be both a blessing and a curse and I think my husband will vouch for that as will my little sister, who is also a question asker. I was once told, while in college, that I could get anybody to tell me anything anywhere and they would never know what hit them because of how I ask question. Now, I don't know if that is true but I do like knowing what people are thinking and why they do what they do and to figure those kind of things out one must ask questions. So when I read this post, yes I too am a blog spy, I thought what a cute idea. Dangerous, but cute, I think I might try it. Instead of me being the one to always ask the questions I will let others do the asking. So, here it goes. Here is your chance to ask me anything you want. The questions can be funny, serious, silly, easy to answer, or hard, like I said anything. (Tori be nice) I'm up for a challenge. Just leave your questions in my comments and each day I will pick a few to answer. What do you say........got anything you want to know about me?


**Just so you don't think that I'm putting you off or afraid of your questions we have a VERY BUSY weekend so I might not get to answering them till Monday. It will just give you a little bit more time to think.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What was your favourite childhood game? Why? Is it still? Will you play it with Jericho?

What was your worst sunburn ever? Story please!

Worst "Honeymoon" cooking disaster? (The thing you laugh about now, because Seth's sure you tried to poison him...I'll share mine sometime!)

Worst tasting medicine ever?

There's the random-est questions I can think of at present. Now I actually wanna know the answers....

Anonymous said...

Did you really tell Dallise to be quiet right after we met, or was I just dreaming??

Tarrah said...

Hi Tara, this is such a cute idea, I think I'm going to do it also.

I'm not good at asking people questions at all so here is a kinda random one.

What is your idea of the best night out for a date with your husband?

Oh, and here's another one, what are some nick names you call Jericho?

Sarah said...

what a great Idea I might have to try it sometime so I have a few random ones

if you and seth could go out to any restuarant where would it be and what would you order

if you were able to donate 100,000 to a charity of choice which would it be and why

what is your favorite holiday meal

Unknown said...

A toughy...you mention 2 angel babies in heaven. I know about Gideon...who is the 2nd angel?