Friday, June 27, 2008

Shhhhhh!!


I have to tell you something but we can't talk about it - k! Why can't we talk? Well, I'm hoping if we don't talk about it then it won't happen. Sounds good right. Ok so you have to be quiet. Are you ready to know? Seriously though we're not talking about it (insert deep breath and then BIG SIGH!) Okay, I'm ready. My baby, my sweet, wonderful, precious Jericho is going to be 1 in two months. Shhhhh! I know it's horrible isn't it. Remember we aren't talking about it. We are especially NOT going to mention it to her. I think she likes being a baby, she's very good at it. Do you think she'll have a problem with being a baby forever? I hope not because that's the plan. Yeah I like that idea. I think it might just work. . . .

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm sure you can convince her to stay a baby forever. :)