Monday, August 3, 2009

Things that make me happy...

It's that time again. I'm feeling a little down missing my man so I needed to think about some more things that make me happy.

...love letters from my man sent by snail mail!

...a simple dinner that was ready in less than 15 minutes- baked chicken nuggets, fresh green beans from the farmers market, and a peach, strawberry, banana smoothie. Jericho devoured it!

...at dinner hearing, "more bawk bawk peese!" Jericho was asking for more chicken nuggets.

...watching a fresh clean not-so-little-baby girl streak around the house

...smelling that same no-so-little-baby girl after the bath that made her fresh and clean

...that potty training is going so well

...this baby growing inside of me

...that I have a date with my chiropractor tomorrow

...eating peanuts and chocolate chips at the same time

...that I get to hear my hubby's voice tonight!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Sorry your having a rough time.. I know how you feel kind of my husband works nights every other week so I actually don't see him for a week when I am coming home from work he is leaving to go to work and he gets off when I go to work.. it's kinda rough sometimes so I try to plan to do things that I enjoy while he is gone to make the time go by faster