Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Dear Gracie,


Happy 5th Angelversary Gracie!

I hope you had a wonderful day today. I know you did! Can you really have any other kind up in Heaven?! We had a pretty good day. Hav wore your outfit to day, she looked so cute. She is getting so big, she's almost 3 months old. Her smile could light a place up and her eyes get bluer by the minute. I got some pictures of Haven in your outfit. I'm a little sad though, I forgot to get a picture of her and daddy together, maybe next time I have her in it I'll take one but I don't know that it will be the same as if I'd taken it today.


I was not able to get your precious moments today either. They only had a brown haired one and well, all your other precious moments are blonde because we're pretty sure you would have been blonde. So hopefully we'll get it tomorrow. Ya know it's funny from day one I always thought you'd would have been blonde but both daddy and I have brown hair and so did Gideon. I started thinking I was crazy for thinking you might have had blonde hair and then Jericho came along blonde hair and blue eyed and it put me right at ease. Now that I see your sister you very well could have been blonde!

Speaking of Jericho, your sweet sister woke up from her nap throwing up. I bet your glad you never had to worry about that. Doesn't sound like much fun does it. Watching her afterward you never would have know that anything was wrong thought, she's such a trooper!

I had a volleyball game. We didn't do so hot, we lost all 3 but it's just a game right. There are more important things in life.

Okay, so maybe we didn't have the best day today. It was a little rough. I'm kind of glad that everything was a little off today because life seemed a little off today, yet it's as it should be as we're missing you.

Can't wait to see you,
Mommy

p.s. Don't forget you'll always be my Glory Baby!

No comments: