So I hacked in again to tell you how amazing Tarah is as a mother...
2. She is kind when I walk in the house and everything is crazy and I want to share something that I have been thinking about all day and she is kind enough to listen.
3. She sees long term, Tarah doesn't allow the temporary frustrations to change her course because she has long term purposes with our children.
4. She perseveres, Tarah perseveres with the intentional characteristics we are instilling in our children even when it would be justified to give up.
5. She is gentle, Tarah is so gentle in the what she does with our kids and speaking gently with them and not getting frustrated when frustration is due.
6. She is hungry for God, I have never met someone who wants the things of God like Tarah does. She seeks Him and longs to be led by Him. She truly is a woman who is after the heart of God.
7. She is fun, I love watching her with our kids, run around, laugh, sing, dance, color, paint, and experience the joy of God.
8. She is protective, Tarah does a great job of making sure she listens to the Holy Spirit when it comes to who watches our kids, where our kids go, and what they do. I saw this in my mom who would stop us from going places, wake up in the middle of the night and call us or wait for us to get home and then ask us what happened at 10:43 and 30 sec. I admired this so much in my mom and now I have a wife who walks in the same giftings.
9. She is Diligent. The definition of diligent: characterized by steady, earnest, and energetic effort. There is a steadiness about Tarah that is awe inspiring. Nothing really gets to her or shakes her, she is like an oak tree with her roots going deep.
10. She is worth modeling her life after, I look at my girls now and think if they grow up to be just like Tarah we have succeeded. The character, integrity, hunger for God, love, compassion, perseverance, gentleness, if these get into our children we have done our job. Tarah, thank you for being the best mom and wife a man could ever wish for.