Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Thank You!

I have received some emails, phone calls, and cards over the last six weeks of people (some friends, some acquaintances, some strangers) telling me that they have been thinking of us (Seth, Jericho, Gideon, and I) and I just want to send out a huge THANK YOU to everyone who sent or said something. You have no idea how much this means to me and my family. It's so nice to know that we are not the only ones thinking of Gideon. God bless you for your thoughtfulness, your prayers, and your words of encouragement.

I also want to thank those of you that have been praying for us but have never said anything. I know you are out there because I feel your prayers, they have carried me many times these last few years. I know the Lord calls some people to pray and they never get any recognition or thanks or anything. I think the Lord shows them how their prays are heard and answered but still I would like to thank you. You wonderful prayer warriors who have done battle for me and my family (I'm sure on more than one occasion) sometimes there is no greater gift to give than an honest heartfelt prayer in the mist of a storm. Thank you for your prayers and faithfulness. It is not taken for granted.

Last but definitely NOT least I would like to thank Seth, my husband. I have such a wonderful husband. I do not know what I would do without him. He knows me better than anyone else in the world. Inside and out, good and bad, the pretty and the ugly which is why it was fun to read what he come up with for my 100th blog. Thanks babe it turned out great! You are to good to me. You are my other half. We go together like peanut butter and jelly, your the peanut butter of course! Seth, I really couldn't make it without you my love. Thanks for serving me always and loving me as Christ loves the church there is nothing greater you could give me. I love you - to the moon and back!

No comments: